Tuesday, May 29, 2012

To the Beach!


Logged another 6 miles the other day with Kenny. I had hoped to do 10, but it was cold and windy and hilly! Ugh! It started out nice, but the closer we got to Nahant, the worse it was, so we bit the bullet, rode around Nahant and didn't bother going over to the Nike site. We couldn't wait to get back to the warmth of the car. On the way home we stopped at Brother's for a salad and some roasted vegetables.

I'm not complaining. Six miles is six miles, after all, and that gets me six miles closer to my adopted city!
Miles remaining: 3075

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you can just walk to the beach. I love hanging out near the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Katrina. I just love the beach. I don't like going into the water, but I love the smell, the sound and the feel of the sand between my toes, especially if it's hot!

      Delete